625 and WIRELESS issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

xrobbyrob

Original poster
Dec 27, 2007
I have a 625 that keeps freezing. Sometimes it just lasts for a few seconds. And sometimes I have to change the channel to unfreeze the image. Last night I noticed that at the same moment (or just b4) the screen freezes that my wireless internet would stop transmitting on my laptop. I've had this system for the last year and I have never had this issue before.

The other night I noticed the screen freeze and I was kicked off Yahoo Messenger. A few moments later, I noticed an internet disruption (webpage wouldn't load) then my 625 completely shut down and did a System Integrity Scan or whatever that took 10 minutes.

Any idea's what might be causing this? I ran a quick run around the house and checked all the wires.. none appear pinched.. all seem to be properly connected. What next?

Thanks Much!

Thats odd.. since the receiver uses UHF signals for the wireless remotes... are you connected to the phone line? do you have dsl? if so, is there a dsl filter in the line? Id all fails, have dish ra the receiver.

I just learned this morning that a receiver (510) on the other side of the house is not working. It will not turn on. When you press the power switch you hear it attempting something but fails.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts