625 not working right

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ziffel

Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
salem wv
I have a 625 and 2 311 hooked up to adpp44 switch the 311 work just fine good signal and all but the 625 keeps losing signal went to the install to check signal and it kept going up and down from86 to0 dont know what to do dishnetwork was no help also when i change channels on the 625 it says no signal for about20 seconds any help would be great thanks

Assuming your 625 is fed with a single cable through a separator to the two tuners, just take your 625 (along with it's separator) and swap it with a 311 and see if that fixes it. If so, you've either got a bad cable going to the original location of your 625, or else a bad DPP44 output port. If the problem follows the 625, then your 625 (or it's separator) have gone "south". If the 625 is OK, then try moving the cable going to the original 625 location from the port that's potentially bad to the open port that's presumably still good.

that seems to fix my problem the port on the switch was bad changed over to a empty one works fine and is the power inserter nessary thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)