625?

um :confused:

bnewt said:
I know that this unit can feed 2 tvs separately. But can this be done via the rf connection?
Need more info on what exactly you mean. But if I had to answer just based on the above, I would say "yes." One TV (referred to as TV1, usually nearest the 625) can be connected through a number of means, and one of those is an "RF" (radio frequency) connection to the 625's internal TV1 modulator. All that means is if you use that RF connection you'll see stuff when you put that TV on channel 3 or channel 4.

Your other TV(s) are referred to as TV2, where you have fewer connection options. Typically your TV2 television(s) will be some distance away, so it usually makes most sense to use the RF connection to it/them rather than run multiple lengthy lines for L/R line-level audio and composite video. And the RF connection for TV2 is actually a stereo agile modulator. What all that means, is that if you use the RF connection for your TV2 set(s), you'll see stuff (& hear it in stereo) when those TVs are on some predetermined "high" channel number, that you've chosen out of a large range of channels (basically 21 or above).

lvkewlkid said:
no, the 2nd TV is connected through an in-home coaxial cable. the RF connection is for the 2nd TV's remotes.
The in-home coaxial cable would in fact be the RF connection I described above. By your "2nd TV's remotes" statement, I think you mean the UHF antenna port. That is certainly another "RF connection" but not what the originating poster intended. Also, TV1 can be controlled by a UHF remote as well as TV2. A second UHF remote would need purchased but it is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)