68*Whiskey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I didn't realize this was a comedy. The only review I've read so far was by a veteran and it was not very positive. The basic criticism was that it's dumb and not in a good way but I haven't seen it myself yet so I'll reserve judgment until they do. I think it was aired tonight so it should be on the DVR to watch tomorrow.

First episode had big problems. The biggest was cramming too much into the first episode. Have fun, draw me in, let me start liking the characters before getting heavy. Next problem is all the weirdly awkward female empowerment stuff like constantly masturbating, uncomfortably saying pu$$y, clit, etc. The guy playing a colonel looked like they borrowed him from the catering truck, terrible actor. Token angry black man. Token naive jewish kid. Handing weapons over to locals, riding on the helicopter hook, trading drugs for hash, none of it was funny. There are so many veterans needing jobs, hire some, get some authenticity. What a wasted premise.

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts