7/2/2012 1:02pm - Uplink Activity Report - 4 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 7/2/2012 1:02pm - 4 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/02/2012 12:46P - 07/02/2012 01:01P

Channel Renames:
275(72) - NEW (Paid Programming) - EchoStar11 110W TP 10 ConUS beam renamed to YOUTV (A) (FP)
275(72) - NEW (Paid Programming) - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 14 ConUS beam renamed to YOUTV (A) (FP)
9646 - NEW (Paid Programming) - EchoStar11 110W TP 10 ConUS beam renamed to YOUTV (NA)
9646 - NEW (Paid Programming) - EchoStar15 61.5W TP 14 ConUS beam renamed to YOUTV (NA)

Channels in the system: 8456
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2012 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v12.04.10

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

No it isn't. YOU is singular and WE is plural.
I'm surprised no one bit on this, but I'll just continue the thought anyway...

Yes, I'm aware that YOU can also be used as a plural, but that's like a part-time HD channel, and who wants that? :D

I'm surprised no one bit on this, but I'll just continue the thought anyway...

Yes, I'm aware that YOU can also be used as a plural, but that's like a part-time HD channel, and who wants that? :D

Making this all about YOU huh.

Kewl we have our own channel now!:D

a few years ago there was a free to air channel called "U on TV" where "We put YOU on TV". You actually paid to put your program on there.

Attachments

• 100_0436.jpg
    100_0436.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_0437.jpg
    100_0437.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 179
a few years ago there was a free to air channel called "U on TV" where "We put YOU on TV". You actually paid to put your program on there.

Now that would have to be considered a niche channel.:D

I reckon at some point everything has already tried on tv.

Now that would have to be considered a niche channel.:D

I reckon at some point everything has already tried on tv.
I don't know about that. I have yet to see the PDHD channel (Paint Drying in HD) that people have been clamoring for.

I don't know about that. I have yet to see the PDHD channel (Paint Drying in HD) that people have been clamoring for.

Oh my I forgot about the HD factor!!:D That opens up a whole new can of worms for tv shows.

Many years ago, our local cable company (city owned) had a channel that local organizations could use for a half hour show. Didn't get much usage and went away. Was used mainly to show group meetings, church events, local library news, and so on. There was a nominal fee, I think about $25 for a half hour. As I recall, other cities had the same setup.

i think this was designed to meet the public service requirements.

Fitzie

Many years ago, our local cable company (city owned) had a channel that local organizations could use for a half hour show. Didn't get much usage and went away. Was used mainly to show group meetings, church events, local library news, and so on. There was a nominal fee, I think about $25 for a half hour. As I recall, other cities had the same setup.

i think this was designed to meet the public service requirements.

Fitzie

Cable here used to in the 80s/90s have a "Public Access" channel... talk about some interesting stuff... It also was interesting because after 11pm it would show stuff that most would not let their kids near. Shows ranged from folks with some production skills and semi-pro setups.. to the guy who would have a VHS camcorder pointed at him in his living room. Sundays was filled with preachers from small churches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts