7/21 -> Promo information from BB Flyer I snagged today! Deals get worse! ORDER NOW!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jaj1701

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Rochester, MN DMA #153
7/21 -> Promo information from BB Flyer I snagged early! Deals get worse! ORDER NOW!

Hello,

You've probably seen my Best Buy $350, Bing 40% combined with referrals and the national and regional offers.

Well, I snagged the little flyers they have in the store for DirecTV purchases at Best Buy that they will be putting up on 7/22 reflecting the new offers and here are the comparisons.

Keep in mind, besides the Best Buy Gift Card offers, their fliers have typically reflected the national offers. I say typically, because they didn't get reprinted for the HD for life offer, etc.

NOW------------------------------------------------------------------>AFTER 7/21

$50 Gift Card w/DirecTV----------------------------------------------> SAME $50 Gift Card

$300 bonus GC w/DTV and $499+ HDTV---------------------------------> ONLY $100 Gift Card for same $499+ HDTV purchase

Save over $340 ($500 w/regional offer) in bill credits--------------------> ONLY over $250 or the Sunday Ticket 5mo free Premier offer

2 Free Upgrades - Free HD-DVR & HD Receiver--------------------------> ONLY 1 Upgrade of free HD-DVR

3 Free Months of Starz and Showtime-----------------------------------> UNKNOWN, it wasn't listed, but the primary offer is the Premier + Sunday Ticket, so probably still offered

FREE HD FOR LIFE-------------------------------------------------------------> NO FREE HD Offer mentioned (could be due to early printing before DISH's offer) So, just can't confirm anything at this point

...of course I can't guarantee all the information on this glossy Best Buy brochure is accurate.........but if they were off......you'd think they could reprint and ship to all their stores in time for 7/21

BB_Before_After_7_21.jpg

Last edited:
since your so good at this maybe need ot get a little sub forum for dtv deals

I LOVE that idea. I mentioned to Jason (not to Scott though) that I was willing to do some moderation if they needed help. I'd love to have ownership of a little deal thread if they wanted me to or just having the little sub forum available to post to.

I kinda hate flooding this forum with deals that most people (existing subscribers) can't take advantage of.

Stonecold.....for what you have visibility for, is the information correct as far as you know? I know you probably can't say anything.....like Free HD for life continuing.

Last edited:
**** NOTE **** The rebate form for Best Buy's rebate has not been changed online or in store. If your planning on doing the $300 HDTV rebate, you may want to order and buy your TV today or tomorrow (7/13 or 7/14).

Be sure to order it online so you can also get a refer a friend credit for $10/mo for 10 months and if you are ordering more then the free equipment, you can get BING cashback as well.

Just a heads up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)