7/25/2012 9:19pm - Uplink Activity Report - 43 changes

dare2be said:
Hence my, "oh wait." ;)

Gotta have my RSN and BTN.

I don't know if you care about the English ESPNs, but Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/mo) has RSNs. The ($9/mo) Multi-sports package can also be added to it.

But then there are channels in AT250 that I would be missing, that happen to be in the Family pack, and others in the heartland pack. No-win. AT250 for us for now.

Don't Count On Dishnetwork

Alaska & Hawaii get those channels from 129. PR dont get that sat..so we are the only ones missing those channels.

As always we are the black sheep. If you have an OTA, tune in to 7-1 and you will have Blu Ray quality which in reality it's the same. My signal on that channel is about 98 %. I have seen special events on that 7-1 and it blows you away. Color saturation, sharpness and of course sound. F..K dish. I am starting to re-evaluate again why I should pay close to 200.00 a month when providers prohibit SCI, EPIX and many good channels from being available in PR that I don't feel in the mood to argue.

just got this from dish via twitter:

Effective by 5PM ET on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, OWN, The Hub and Game Show Network were added at no additional charge

i got Heartland for gmc and baby tv. glad to see hub, gsn now included. don't matter to me if I get own or not