7/29/2009 1:19pm - Uplink Activity Report - 135 changes

And again, my post came before your robotic post and take reading the same about a monopoly of posting in the forum ... It become boring with the unitarion reaction.

And again, my post came before your robotic post and take reading the same about a monopoly of posting in the forum ... It become boring with the unitarion reaction.

Rock on 'til the next one!
1958_headbanger.gif

New Mpeg4 SD channels are not available yet.

I was hoping to see the new latinos channels available too. They were uplinked the same day as the HD ones. Channels 842, 849, 851,852, 860 are still unavailable. Anyway I'm glad to read the great news. Its time to upgrade fast.

Thanks Digi

I just got off the phone with dish, they said the currently channels I have are part of their new launch and I needed to give it 24-48 hours for the changes to come to my receiver another agent said my receiver was busted....(BS)

so its the waiting game for me I can report because of what is happening to me that I am not receiving the new channels

I am still receiving the regular HD pack channels (something under 10 HD channels using the filter all HD on my EPG)

I tried everything the agent told me so it must be a matter of waiting
Any advice is welcome

IMO, I wouldn't expect to see MyNetwork being added all over. My guess would be that Denver's was added for 1 of 2 reasons. Either because it's Charlie's home and he wants the HD, or because it's owned by the same company that owns the local NBC and it could've been part of the deal to get that one in HD.

Not that I'm really complaining..... more HD for me :)

I'm not complaining either... 9News at 9 in HD now!

I just got off the phone with dish, they said the currently channels I have are part of their new launch and I needed to give it 24-48 hours for the changes to come to my receiver another agent said my receiver was busted....(BS)

so its the waiting game for me I can report because of what is happening to me that I am not receiving the new channels

I am still receiving the regular HD pack channels (something under 10 HD channels using the filter all HD on my EPG)

Any advice is welcome

Well Symbol...as I mention in another thread...maybe Dish is using some logic/order for HD pack to get authorized for existing sub

The only diff between u & Nel is u got Classic 100 whereas Nel has Classic Silver.

Plus Latino subs r also waiting.

I remember when Dish was swapping the cards....one of my friend having 250 got it 1st, then a couple of weeks later...I got it...& my colleges here in office having 100 got a couple of months after that. So wait...& u will be getting it. Its just a matter of time & the autorization from Dish to ur box.

Any advice is welcome

Are you receiving channel 54 (WCCV)? This is SD, activate with the HDs, so if you are not receiving this one, maybe your receiver needs to be reset. Turn off, disconnect from wall plug. After a minute connect back... Maybe this will receive new channel maps...

Puerto Rico subs: "I got new national HD!"
Rockford, IL subs: "I got new local HD!"
Me: "I got a rock."

I see Dish is adding local MyNetwork TV channels in HD in some markets. Do we know if this is going to be happening across the country? Not that I care to watch anything on that network, CW maybe, just curious.

The two MNTVs were because Gannett struck a retrans deal with Dish, I bet.

6370(36) - WATL [MPEG4 HD] added to Ciel-2 129W TP 04 Spotbeam 43 (NA)(Atlanta, GA-MY)
6370(36) - WATL [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 15 Spotbeam 6 (NA)(Atlanta, GA-MY)

When does Dish generally flip these to (A)?? Will be a nice addition to my Atlanta HD channels. :cool:

Within one to two weeks. Watch Dish's Twitter account on Tuesdays for their HD Tuesdays, bouquets of retrans consent leftovers and actual new HD content.

Last edited:
Channel Moves:
5116 - KOTA [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 23 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Rapid City, SD-ABC)
5117 - KCLO [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 23 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Rapid City, SD-CBS)
5118 - KNBN [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 23 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Rapid City, SD-NBC)
5119 - KEVN [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 23 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Rapid City, SD-FOX)
5129 - KBHE [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 23 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Rapid City, SD-PBS)
14489 - KBHE1 [EPG] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 03 ConUS beam to EchoStar10 110W TP 26 Spotbeam 33 (NA)
7950 - KTWO [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 21 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Casper, WY-ABC)
7951 - KGWC [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 21 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Casper, WY-CBS)
7952 - KCWY [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 21 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Casper, WY-NBC)
7953 - KFNB [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 21 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Casper, WY-FOX)
7956 - KCWC [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 21 ConUS beam to EchoStar7 119W TP 10 ConUS beam (A) (H)(Lander, WY-PBS)
14643 - KCWC2 [EPG] moved from EchoStar5 148W TP 13 ConUS beam to Ciel-2 129W TP 02 Spotbeam 13 (NA)

Interesting that they put these on CONUS. I guess they decided that wobbly E5 was not going to work at 148. Too bad was hoping for HD like full time RSNs.

I have this strange feeling they will not stay there long ;)

South Dakota locals on 110 Spotbeam:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/thelist...&sub=true&beamMap=E10_SB33.jpg&sort=TP&order=

Casper locals on 110 Spotbeam:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/thelist...&sub=true&sort=&order=&beamMap=CIEL2_SB13.jpg

No idea why they have been mirrored on 148 for this long... I don't remember them adding them E10 recently. But I could have missed them since I rarely look at the SD markets. Are there really that many installs that had just 119 and 148 but no 110?

A heard a rumor of 119 TP 10 going 8PSK soon.

Are you receiving channel 54 (WCCV)? This is SD, activate with the HDs, so if you are not receiving this one, maybe your receiver needs to be reset. Turn off, disconnect from wall plug. After a minute connect back... Maybe this will receive new channel maps...
Just confirmed, I am receiving channel 54
I currently have only access to TV2 since thats where my slingbox is hooked up and I am not home
I can see the channels for example TNT HD after TNT SD but for example CNN HD does not appear after the SD in my EPG

I have this strange feeling they will not stay there long ;)

South Dakota locals on 110 Spotbeam:
SatelliteGuys.US - Subscription 110°W

Casper locals on 110 Spotbeam:
SatelliteGuys.US - Dish Network ALL

No idea why they have been mirrored on 148 for this long... I don't remember them adding them E10 recently. But I could have missed them since I rarely look at the SD markets. Are there really that many installs that had just 119 and 148 but no 110?

A heard a rumor of 119 TP 10 going 8PSK soon.

digi
Both have been on 148 for a long time. They were one of the "separate dish for locals" market...then they moved Rapid City to 110 and Casper to 129 recently.

Maybe keeping 119 TP10 warm??