7 dollar leased HD reciever fee

jmjunkin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Maybe this is old news but I was checking out DIU prices and it says 7 dollars now for extra leased HD recievers. It was 6 dollars. I knew it was now a 24 month commit but did not know they went up on HD leased reciever fee.

This is Dish's official statement:

Q. Are any of the service or programming fees changing? • With the advances DISH Network is making in HD programming, we will be changing our HD Enabling fee to $7.00. This is the only change in price to any of our service and programming fees.

This is Dish's official statement:

Q. Are any of the service or programming fees changing? • With the advances DISH Network is making in HD programming, we will be changing our HD Enabling fee to $7.00. This is the only change in price to any of our service and programming fees.

I read that also so I did not know the leased reciever was going up because I thought the enabling fee was different. If you go to DHA agreement on DISH site it talks about the new price for leased reciever fee. It is also on the DIU page.

wow 7 dllrs?S fak that! thats to much! but isnt that only when you dont have hd programming? whats the point of having an hd receiver and no hd channels? just locals? :(

so if you got at least the 10 dllrs essensials package.. you get hd channels and its only 3 dllrs more..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)