7100 Won't Show Showtime Channels On Guide

MIGuy

Wolverine
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 16, 2004
Went into setup to check the Showtime Channels for viewing the free preview and once I had them all checked, they still do not show in the guide. Did a switch test and went thru downloading the channel guide but still will not show up. Any ideas? :mad:

Do you have them "blocked"? You can remove then from the Channels selection, but you can also Block them.

Also make sure that you are not viewing with a FAVORITE that may not have them in the selection.

Sorry,

They are showing in my Guide. While inconvienant, you may want to do the "settings clearing" option code. See http://ben.reser.org/dishplayer/codes.html for a list of the codes, you'll want the one that starts with 327xx. Make sure to read the impact of the codes as this one will also wipe all of your settings for PTV recording times, etc.

If this doesn't solve the problem, check with E*.

One important note, I can't record any of the channels as they show as grey (like they are not subscribed).

When selecting the channel, you get a second of call DIsh to subscribe and then the show is available. Since the Dishplayer doesn't see it as a subscribed channel, I'm not able to select a show to record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)