72.7 + 61.5 + 110 ?

Remington

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2005
Gatineau, Qc.
I'm trying to find the easiest solution (and cheap).

First, what's on 77? Only foreign languages?

I have 2 Bell 20" with legacy lnbs. (SW64 are hard to find and pricy)
I plan to buy a vip612 only.
129 could be hard to get here for me.

So I thought 72.7 and 61.5 would get what I need. The wife would like to have the spanish package also though.
The 2 dishes are already installed. Just need to align one to eastern sats and change the lnbs for a DPP Twin to receive 61.5 and 72.7

Now to get 110 I suppose I have to find a DP single or dual... DP Twin would not work in the DPP Twin, right? (Or a Legacy)?

Thanks

There's really nothing on 77 other than some local channels for some markets. You should be all set with just 61.5 and 72.7. Adding 110 would just bring in some of the same programming as the other two sats.

Everything that's on 110 would be mirrored on either 61.5 or 72.7 so I still think you should be all set. What Spanish channels are you trying to get specifically?

Thanks, thought the List was for FTA only. That was good info. It seems actually that the spanish channels are on 77 (and on 110) so I'll need to point one lnb to one of those.
Just need to find a DP dual or single.

might wanna check your 2nd grade math there ;)

72-61.5=10.5 degrees apart
Damn where's that kid that did the math. He gonna have to pay for that.:boxing: Anyway back to the point It can be done w/ a dish 500. It will be a slight compromise though and slight loss of signal from each bird. You will just be off 3/4 of a degree off on each side. Try it and see if you get enuff signal if not go for the more expensive dish. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)