721 KABOOOM!

grizduck

Dec 29, 2003
I bought a 721 yesterday. Activation was a pain, but after it was all set up, I loved it. This morning at 5:30 a.m. my dog started barking. So, I got out of bed and checked it out. She was standing under the BRAND NEW 721 barking at it. It was making clicking noise. I turned on the TV and Low and behold, there was a message saying that my disk had failed. After sever attempts at rebooting I called Dish. They are sending me a new one and said this was "certainly not a common problem". Any thoughts?

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Call Dish and get it rmad and get your refurbished unit overnight with credit card auto pay and extended warrenty. If you just bought it, there will still be a year warrenty on it and they will replace it for free or shipping and handeling charges . That depends on the csr.

I just bought my 2nd 721 and had a tuner bad on it so I rmad mine and got it overnight within a day and a half. Ordered on Thursday night at 10:00 pm and got it by Saturday at noon. This was the week before X-mas. Pretty fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts