721 now has 6 pix matrix "Dish Home"!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
It could be old news to some, but it shocked the hell out of me! The 721 has has the "coming soon" screen on for over a year. Today I went to channel 100 just for yuks to check out the Indy 500 matrix (first time in months since I tried it) and there was the 6 screen matrix looking exactly like my 501 has for a year.

But not all is golden. The "selector" feature doesn't work. If you select a screen the picture will go to black and then come back up with a frozen 6 screen matrix. You can change channels and the audio goes with the channel you select, but the video is the frozen 6 screen matrix. Only punching in channel 100 again and then punching in another channel will "unfreeze" the video unless you do a full reboot.

Once again, this may be old news, but it is new to me!

See ya
Tony

Shows how much I check out that channel. I just remember not seeing it there last time I checked and people talking about not having it. I come online to get all interactive stuff.

You guys missed the 6-camera Indy 500, it was pretty damn cool use of the technology. Maybe they'll do something similar for World Cup, but if not you'll have to wait until College Football starts in the fall to get more 6 camera action...

"Six screen thingy" was on for me as well. But I had the same lockups Tony experienced, rebooted twice before giving up. :( Hopefully they get the bugs ironed out before football season and (hopefully) the return of the TBS 6-camera football coverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts