721 Update (Coming down right now)

LER said:
If I go to channel 100, option 7 (Olympics), I get the "coming soon" popup on my 721 with 1.42.

Anyone know if it's really coming to the 721's?
It is working right now on my 721

It's a miracle!!! Praise the lord. No reboot necessary.

This morning, when I went to Dish Home, and clicked on the Olympic Interactive ad banner, I was taken immediately to the 6-screen page. I must say that it was very quick, and worked flawlessly, including audio following the highlighted screen. Dish is to be congratulated.

I thought that tuning to channel 147 was supposed to take us directly to the interactive app, though. That channel just shows a single "highlights" loop.

LER said:
If I go to channel 100, option 7 (Olympics), I get the "coming soon" popup on my 721 with 1.42.

Anyone know if it's really coming to the 721's?
Well a reboot fixed it so it works now.

LER

I agree. It's very nice, but I do miss the PVR functionality. I can't believe that you can't have it even when you select one of the channels and go full screen. I don't get that. Unfortunately, this seriously diminishes the value of this service for me. I am an addict. I can't live without my PVR anymore :D

And it would also be nice if we could access this screen as a regular channel (ex. like 9500 OpenTV weather program), instead of jumping through 9 hoops with the Dish Home channel

Now I see that Unknown 77 error. When I playback a recorded program it'll say it, but in the DVR screen it'll show the correct guide info.

I seen the "unknown 77" error for the first time this past weekend. It happened on a program that was moved by the network. My guess is that once you set up a program and something is changed in the guide (by the guide provider), the receiver can't find the "link" (likely some numeric link that is hidden guide information). It does record the program according to the timer but can't find the listing for it so it displays the "unknown 77" error.

I see "unknown 77" at the very beginning of most recorded programs but never any other time (yet). After the actual program starts "info" shows correct info.

Just checked mine and the search function still has the TITLE & INFO options.

I found that out last night, it does suck. It was better the other way because it looked at all of the data.

510 Problem need help!

Question on channel list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts