722-analog signal

rhdj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Corpus Christi, Texas
My 722 detects all my digital/hd channels that are range, I added them no problem to the guide and they work great. Is there a way to add analog channels to the guide? I pay for locals due to the number of tvs in the house and use rabbit ears to get the digitals on the 722. Some of the local OTA channels(analog) are not on dish local for this area. If I can add to the guide I will invest in an outdoor Antenna, if not Rabbit ears will do. Thanks for any input I can get.

My 722 detects all my digital/hd channels that are range, I added them no problem to the guide and they work great. Is there a way to add analog channels to the guide? I pay for locals due to the number of tvs in the house and use rabbit ears to get the digitals on the 722. Some of the local OTA channels(analog) are not on dish local for this area. If I can add to the guide I will invest in an outdoor Antenna, if not Rabbit ears will do. Thanks for any input I can get.

No, If their analog counterparts are not carried by Dish, they will not show up in your guide, only as "Digital Service". You can not enter them manually.

Thanks, I tried everything, Just making sure I did not miss anything. The Tuner on the 722 seem to be so much better at picking up signals vs my Sammy(9 with 722, only 4 with Sammy) I was really hoping to use it to get analog for now. Oh well one more year and I should not have this problem...bring on digital!!!

They cannot be added to the guide---and the 722 cannot reecive them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)