722 and hook up to 2nd tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

robretpd

Original poster
May 31, 2004
Ok, I tried to post this and may be doing it a second time, if so I apologize.

I have a 722 hooked up to TV1 and all is fine. TV2 is an RCA Scenum model HDTV and it is a DLP. FOr some reason when u do not use a box u have to put it on Antenna A, but it will not stay on antenna A. Everytime you turn on the tv and box from the remote it goes to one of the inputs and u have to use the RCA remote to change the antenna to make it work properly. The Techh guy says it can not be resolved except if I put the receiver conected to the RCA tv so it will be through one of the inputs. Any thoughts would be great.

try a different remote code. but try this first:
1. Press and hold the TV mode button until all four mode lights illuminate.
2. Press the star key ‘*’ followed by two zeros, as so: *00
3. Press the ‘#’ key. [Acceptance is indicated by three TV mode button flashes.]

then you put in a code to control the tv. you push and hold the tv button till everything lights up, push one of the 3 digit numbers below, then press pound

503, 742, 505, 548, 586, 630, 633, 634, 636, 641, 645, 646, 648, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 656, 661, 663, 665, 667, 668, 670, 681, 691, 698, 701, 708, 715, 716, 725, 749

I don't think a different code is gonna make any difference. I'd try going through the TVs' manual and see if you need to change something in its' setup. Like maybe changing from cable to OTA?:confused:Never had a TV that wouldn't come back up on whatever input (including antenna) it was turned off in. Very strange.

If you're not successful in changing the TV setup you could hook up the coax to an old VCR and run its composite outputs to the TV, thereby creating the use of one of its' inputs.

Good luck!

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts