722 and OTA'S

WGFA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2007
PA
I just got my 722 hooked up, but for some reason I can not get my OTA's when I scan. I get 2 when I should get 27. My 622 get's them all. Just wondering if this is a known problem with this box or if anyone else here had the same issue with this box. TIA

Not sure if this is related, and have not seen it (need to search, I know), but only for the past 5-6 days, the 722 has dropped the OTA digital signals (kept the analog broadcasts). This has been for a short time (several hours), and then they are back. Did not do a re scan, but I will check next time they go out. Not sure if this has been noticed by others.

This happened to me after screwing around and setting Analog Type (HDTV setup) to cable. I only got VHF channel 8. I set back to Off-Air, and PULLED THE PLUG. Plugged, back in, confirmed Off-Air, rescanned and all came back.

This happened to me after screwing around and setting Analog Type (HDTV setup) to cable. I only got VHF channel 8. I set back to Off-Air, and PULLED THE PLUG. Plugged, back in, confirmed Off-Air, rescanned and all came back.
Well I'll be darned!!!
I know I checked that setting, I and swear it was set to off-air, but after you suggested to look at it, I found it was set to IRC. How I don't know. Anyway thanks for the tip and all is well now thanks KAB. :up :up :up

Well I'll be darned!!!
I know I checked that setting, I and swear it was set to off-air, but after you suggested to look at it, I found it was set to IRC. How I don't know. Anyway thanks for the tip and all is well now thanks KAB. :up :up :up
This is not the first time upgrades have changed some people's setting. Glad you are back in biz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)