722 Audio Skip during HD Local Playback

gdmmwhite

Original poster
Jan 25, 2009
Illinois
I have had a 722 for 15 months.

I receive St. Louis locals.

During playback of the CBS and NBC stations, I get annoying skips in the audio. Only during playback of these 2 channels.

This has happened for quite some time, but now seems to be getting more frequent. I am know fed up and need your assistance. Any suggestions?

Software version is L616.

Thanks.

I have had a 722 for 15 months.

I receive St. Louis locals.

During playback of the CBS and NBC stations, I get annoying skips in the audio. Only during playback of these 2 channels.

This has happened for quite some time, but now seems to be getting more frequent. I am know fed up and need your assistance. Any suggestions?

Software version is L616.

Thanks.

This has been an ongoing problem with St. Louis locals, particularly with CBS and NBC (Ch. 4 and 5). I have spoken with Dish and e-mailed them at the dishquality e-mail address (dishquality@echostar.com). They are supposedly aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

I first noticed this problem back in October, and was assured then that a fix was in the works and on the way. The jumps from L614 to L615 and L616 have only exacerbated the problems, at least in the St. Louis DMA.

"Fed up" does not begin to describe how I am starting to feel about this situation, particularly with the rate increases looming.

I've read all about this problem for a couple weeks now and I just noticed it happening with one of my 622's a couple nights ago playing back Knight Ryder from NBC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts