722 L724 problem

ralfyguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 17, 2005
McAlester, Oklahoma
On the counters screen when I scroll down to where it says Fsck: the date and time are wrong every day. Today it says it's 01-02-00 and the time to shows 12:21am. This is actually the nightly update, which is set at the default 3:00am every day.
Anybody else seeing this?

On the counters screen when I scroll down to where it says Fsck: the date and time are wrong every day. Today it says it's 01-02-00 and the time to shows 12:21am. This is actually the nightly update, which is set at the default 3:00am every day.
I never got L723 but did get L724 last night. Do you routinely look at the Counters?? Did you notice something in your normal use that made you look there?? Just wondering....

I check the counters every day, just to see if everything is still running fine. It won't take but a few seconds. It used to show the Fsck with the correct date and that it did it at 3:00am in the morning. Now it shows a fictional date and time. Although it still did it at the correct time. That started after L724 update. A reboot does not fix that. I mean the receiver still runs fine, but it's wrong. It's a bug.
What does yours show under Fsck:?

I check the counters every day, just to see if everything is still running fine. It won't take but a few seconds. It used to show the Fsck with the correct date and that it did it at 3:00am in the morning. Now it shows a fictional date and time. Although it still did it at the correct time. That started after L724 update. A reboot does not fix that. I mean the receiver still runs fine, but it's wrong. It's a bug.
What does yours show under Fsck:?
02-22-12 04:47am

Just the box didn't get time packets from stream when it's start doing fsck routine, don't bother - nothing wrong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)