722 on the way!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wanted a the extra storage without messing with the ext hdd. Plus I really like the black.

Im not saying its a great deal, just letting anyone know what wants one that it only takes a call.

Yep, I hear ya. I don't plan on switching unless there is something down the road that we need the 722 for (other than the extra space). But I'm not faulting you for getting it, just saying that it wasn't worth it for me.

I wanted a the extra storage without messing with the ext hdd. Plus I really like the black.

Im not saying its a great deal, just letting anyone know what wants one that it only takes a call.
I would like to hear from you when you find out how much more storage you REALLY got sans VOD.

I would like to hear from you when you find out how much more storage you REALLY got sans VOD.

Ill keep an eye on it by recording some hdnet movies for a bit and see how much space they use. Then I can make a good guestimate. The 622's 30 hours is underestimated by a few hours for sure.

Ill keep an eye on it by recording some hdnet movies for a bit and see how much space they use. Then I can make a good guestimate. The 622's 30 hours is underestimated by a few hours for sure.

Does an empry 622 still report 30 hours? Or, has the number been adjusted for mpeg4? Has anyone noticed with the latest software?

It still shows 30 hours. Since there are still MPEG 2 channels out there I guess they are showing the "worst possible case"?

Well, I have not pulled the final trigger on it, on hold until those guys can tell me why they charged me $200 for no reason.

I can say though, the ceo email was great at getting the 722 swap setup for me. Guy Im dealing with is great.

So digi, how would I get the brushed look on the front :D
I REALLY hope you took your finger off the trigger!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts