722 operational changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
Recently one or both 722s have been hanging up waiting to reboot. They seem to be be accessing the EHD continually and do not respond to the remote. Unplugging the USB of the EHD or its power allows the 722 to continue but it still needs a front panel reboot. I think I'm going to have to unplug/power off the USB every night--annoying and would cause trouble using the remote access, if away. In one case, I waited out the access and after 10-15 minutes it did the reboot.

When trying to go to the timer list it may then show the unable to acquire guide data. The cure for that is to put up the guide and if there are only 2 programs filled per line move to the right and it will force a reload of the full guide.

Why is it acting differently? It is still on L622 in single mode as it has been for months.
-Ken

I have seen this too, it appears to get worse as the EHD gets more full. I havent had my EHD or 722s very long so i dont know how long this has occured