722 problems caused by latest software>>>

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
Has anyone experienced lower sound volume on SD channels & audio output from tv2 is now mono only, since the latest software update? The lower sound on the SD channels would probably be beneficial since the HD volumes are reported the same volume, bu, one of the "advantages" of the 722 is the stereo output for tv2.

My tv 2 to my computer room shows stereo on both tv 1 and tv 2 over coax. Yes, I like the sound equalized now between hd /sd channels. Use the RF mode under the dolby digital menu and the tv 2 will sound louder. Rf (coax) is always louder than the line mode( rca jacks).

Has anyone experienced lower sound volume on SD channels & audio output from tv2 is now mono only, since the latest software update? The lower sound on the SD channels would probably be beneficial since the HD volumes are reported the same volume, bu, one of the "advantages" of the 722 is the stereo output for tv2.

Don't recall reading any specs on 722 offering MTS. Stereo available for tuner 2 using composite, yes.

Stereo for tuner 1 & 2 via coax/home distribution
Same here... TV2 in master bedroom off 722 has always been stereo. A feature that I think ALL sat boxes should have, on the RF output. Now, if they'd just make it output an ATSC signal, I'd be a happy camper!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)