722 Problems? (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Hunter Mackenzie

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 23, 2006
I have a 722 which over the past few days will not record and I have lost all of the shows saved....also the Movies and More tab is greyed out and not accesible....Is the hard drive now shot? or is it some other problem?...I have reset and unplugged many times still with the same result...

gdarwin

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 9, 2005
Lousville, KY
Make sure the unit is not over heating. This will cause the HD to shut down.

Needs lots of air circulation.

Hunter Mackenzie

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 23, 2006
it actually was a bit warm i have moved it away from some other components so it should get more air now....thanks

joecap1946

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 7, 2008
Wewahitcka, Florida
I have a 722 which over the past few days will not record and I have lost all of the shows saved....also the Movies and More tab is greyed out and not accesible....Is the hard drive now shot? or is it some other problem?...I have reset and unplugged many times still with the same result...
Does the info guide read "no info available"?
I too have been having a problem with my timer settings. I have to do a check switch, then get the satellite signals, download my program guide info, then shut the unit off and back on again.

I have done this 3 times last week. Thank goodness for the locals in CA for a backup.

I have a VIP 722 DVR.

Hunter Mackenzie

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 23, 2006
no the info guide is actually ok.....i get all the program info.....it is just the the dvr function is not working

Jimmerinwi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2008
Midwest

I see a new 722 in your future!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts