722 Problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hunter Mackenzie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
I have a 722 which over the past few days will not record and I have lost all of the shows saved....also the Movies and More tab is greyed out and not accesible....Is the hard drive now shot? or is it some other problem?...I have reset and unplugged many times still with the same result...

Make sure the unit is not over heating. This will cause the HD to shut down.

Needs lots of air circulation.

it actually was a bit warm i have moved it away from some other components so it should get more air now....thanks

I have a 722 which over the past few days will not record and I have lost all of the shows saved....also the Movies and More tab is greyed out and not accesible....Is the hard drive now shot? or is it some other problem?...I have reset and unplugged many times still with the same result...
Does the info guide read "no info available"?
I too have been having a problem with my timer settings. I have to do a check switch, then get the satellite signals, download my program guide info, then shut the unit off and back on again.

I have done this 3 times last week. Thank goodness for the locals in CA for a backup.

I have a VIP 722 DVR.

no the info guide is actually ok.....i get all the program info.....it is just the the dvr function is not working

I see a new 722 in your future!!