722 Receiver with wireless phone jack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yankeetechinKy

Original poster
Apr 29, 2009
kentucky
Ok fellow Satellite slingers.

Had a service call yesterday where the customer was not getting the caller ID prompt on screen when phone rang, yes customer does have caller ID service, usually most of the time its a bad modem and replace the receiver.

After trouble shooting, still getting phone line is ok? Replaced the receiver, same thing no prompt from on screen from Caller ID , I'm thinking wireless jack is the problem. Any of you seen this or found a work around for this?

the phone line can test okay if it reads the connection, but if you try to push data over it it might fail. that usually happens if there is a little bit of static on the line, try the direct connection and double check that the phone jack carries data

That's kinda funny 'cause I gave a wireless jack to my sister and she had the same problem with it (no caller ID display), although I never did. At the time she lived in Winchester, Kentucky..............:):confused:

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)