722, Sling Solo HD Pro, and dish remote access

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

g182237

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Honolulu
Is there a way to view TV from an iphone/ipad using a Sling Solo HD Pro and a 722 using Dish Remote Access? I don't want to have to pay the $30 for the Sling Mobile App on the ipad, nor do I want to have to get the sling adapter if I don't need it. If so, could someone give me specific instructions on how to go about setting this up? Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

You can not do what you want without paying 30.00, Mobile player costs from sling. Apple makes you bend over. If you Google, you will find a less then ethical choice.

Well, I got it to work, but it doesn't allow me to change the channels. I can access the DVR but when I try to play a recording it takes me back to live TV?

Mine works perfect. 722k and HD slingbox solo. I use the dish remote access and can use basically all the functions. You just need to check your options.

This is interesting. Can you give me the walk through of how you got DRA to access your standalone box? I have been trying to no avail. I can only access the Sling Adapter, and the Slingloaded 922.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts