722 stops recording at 4:12 AM MDT

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
My 722 with L614 and prior versions stops recording at 4:12 AM MDT saying user stop.
Today there were 2 overlapping recordings, 1 had 18 min (300 on HBO-W) and the other 88 minutes (A Place in the Sun on 5-MAX) both HD. I have had it stop like that probably 6 times that I noticed and each time at that time or a minute or two from there. My newer 722 (L613) was not recording and I can't be sure it has stopped like that ever.

The older now says it cannot acquire the guide and will not give the scheduled events list. The daily resets are 6:06 and 5:20 AM, for today. I just changed the lost one to avoid reset while recording. I have a mix of 61.5 and 129 channels. I can get 300 later in the week but not the other. I choose HBO-W channel to get MPEG-4 for smaller size. Why always that time?
Well, I'll reboot and live on. BTW the reboot did reset.
-Ken

It happened again 9/26/08 4:12 AM or as it says stopped by User 1 4:13. Recording Spider-man 3 on STRZW but fortunately it is on many more times. Same recorder with reboot set for after 9 AM. One more check will be to make sure OTA tuner is on some other channel because I have seen hang-ups due to the OTA losing its signal although it was not selected for viewing. Else I just have to consider it a dead time.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts