722 with an interesting problem

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
It is sitting on the entertainment center. Our house is a pier and beam house. When the kids coming running in the living room the rumbling in the floor causes the 722 to go to the aquiring signal screen for a few seconds and then back to normal. I can have my foot on the foot rest on the couch. I can bring my foot down to the floor and make this same thing happen. I can't even really touch the box or move it a little without this happening. Is this a flaw that I need to call E* about? I have had a hand full of dvr's and this is the 1st one that has done this.

I took the receiver and put it on top of my dvd player and it has not done it since. I guess it acts are a shock absorber. It has something to do with the cable or the or the connection. I can even touch the input coax without it doing the same thing. I will check the cables and fittings to see if that helps.

They are running around the house because they are kids. I assure you I am not letting them just run around for the heck of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts