722k done?

jtoo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2013
Maine
Hi,

I read on other posts that the 722 might be obsolete. I still have my 722 with a sling adaptor that works fine for me, am I in danger of having to upgrade to a Hopper to keep service? And if I did so does it mean I would have to change my satellite installation, currently I have an eastern arc dish pointed at 61.5 and 72.

Thanks

Our 722K went bad a few months ago, and we received a refurbished 722K from Dish. They did try to steer us toward a Hopper Duo, but with the Joey for our old SD TV in the other room, it would have added $10 to our bill each month.

They did want our dead 722 back because they said it was obsolete.

Hi,

I read on other posts that the 722 might be obsolete. I still have my 722 with a sling adaptor that works fine for me, am I in danger of having to upgrade to a Hopper to keep service? And if I did so does it mean I would have to change my satellite installation, currently I have an eastern arc dish pointed at 61.5 and 72.

Thanks
The Hopper does arrange the channels in the guide which can cause a change in the satellites. For example, Altitude Sports and Entertainment is currently found on channel 413, but with the Hopper is arranged under our collapsible channels 412-2.

We can certainly go over with you to see what other changes may occur when upgrading to the Hopper. Feel free to reach out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Direct Chat. We have agents ready to assist with any account changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)