722k is dead!!

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Well went to turn on my 722k yesterday, and noticed no sound.
Wow this is strange I thought.

So I did the reset hard reset, and check switch. Nothing

It appears the HDMI is not functioning.
So I decided to use component, even though this didn't work the last time I tried to use them. Well Guess what component still not working.

So Now I don't have the protection plan, So of course Dish want me to sign a commitment to get it replaced, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!

So I guess I go my last 23 days without the 722k.
Kind of sucks, I wanted to stay up to date my last month.

Now I have to use composite connections.:(

I'm confused. Do you not get component video? Most TVs accommodate compoment video with composite audio. My Samsung does.

Replacements do NOT extend commitment. I know for a fact...three times.

You will not incur a contract extension or be required to go into a new contract by exercising your rights under the dhpp. I k now this for fact. Even if you choose to not have it replaced I would still report it. Once you send it back if they hold you responsible for the damage you will have very little recourse since the receiver is in their hands....

So Now I don't have the protection plan, So of course Dish want me to sign a commitment to get it replaced, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!
Without DHPP it just means you'd have to pay full shipping or a full tech visit charge if you require that. No impact to your contract commitment.

Ironically, it's your new satellite provider who extends the customer contract if a receiver is replaced. Scott covered this on Multichannel News a few months back: What The Hell Is Wrong With DirecTV - The Satellite Dish | Blog on Multichannel News

doesn't make a difference

Yea well kind of hard for me to break an HDMI.

If they blaim customers for stuff like that, then all 14 million customers better run now.

We know you didn't break it but it will be definitely be a problem if they don't know is broken before you send it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts