722k networks in bbmp area

Mfinchv1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Why is it...that from week to week...the number of availiable networks continue to change? Last week we had 93 networks to choose from...now we have 88. Plus half of them suck. When will cinemax....showtime...be added?? Starz encore already are...and epix. I wanna watch them networks through my reciver...not dishonline. Ty

Plus...nbc...network on demand on bbmp has 12 programs....there all spanish. Have been for a month now. where is abc...fox...we need more dishonline....added to the networks section!!! Lionsgate...is full of Barney and other kids programs.....reallly...lionsgate normal makes horror flicks...lol

C'mon, Jerry, you couldn't figure out this thread? It is obviously about the 722k networks not being available in the bbmp DMA. ;)

C'mon, Jerry, you couldn't figure out this thread? It is obviously about the 722k networks not being available in the bbmp DMA. ;)

I've complained about that for years, yet no 777K networks in the bbmp........

How can you ask for the 777K networks when they don't even provide the 722k networks yet? There's your problem.......

GUEes its not bbmp, its dish on demand on 722 remote...then number 4 all tv show....then #2 browse by network....today we have 90 networks to choose from. We gained one since lasgtnight....still lastweek I had 93 or 94. It looks like dish is consistenly trying to add more networks...etc. Ive only been with dish for 2 months now. But Im a former subscriber for about 8 years, been without then for three years, due to att uvest. But Im back with them now!!lol....so the adding a new work here and there....then losing networks......via dish on demand...that a common problem??? Back when I use to be with dish.....this dish on demand feature was not heard of...so...Lookin cool to me. Comparable to att uverse on demand, but is dish really adding more networks like they tell me!??

Plus...nbc...network on demand on bbmp has 12 programs....there all spanish. Have been for a month now. where is abc...fox...we need more dishonline....added to the networks section!!! Lionsgate...is full of Barney and other kids programs.....reallly...lionsgate normal makes horror flicks...lol
Yes, not only is the on demand channel line-up thin, but the programs on those channels are pretty thin too. Sadly, for Dish anyways, We use Netflix as our "on demand" service. Especially since the ABC Family, Science and Military channels have added a whole lot of content. We're even considering lowering our package because of this.

Well Ive called dish a month or so ago...asking them. Asked them...dishonline has all the stuff the 722k dish on demand has. But dishonline has tons...and tons more. If dishonline supports all the on demand it has....dish chooses what networks to add to the 722k. Just got a new network added today....dish on demand....world fishing network......really??? Why?? Put that with pixel....the two dish on demand ifc movies in the listings....lionsgate barney...my little poney...nbc 12 spanish channels..wtf. Again...why not add....showtime...cinemax...tmc...fearnet...there all on att uvesre on demand. Its not like dish dont have the rights....there on dishonline.com.....so are the other crappy networks thats on the722....viena....magazine???rack?? logo and the transexual shows.

Why not make the dishondemand awesome?? take the crappy networks off....add the ones people acually watch

or atleast make ur version of google tv throuh logitech have a decent webbrowser...that allows u to go to dishonline.com....stream movies to ur big hd tvs. I dont wanna watch crap on my labtop. Id purchase google tv...if that was able to work. Dish told me...no it wouldnt work. Anybody else have logitech google tv??

Unfortunately content providers want to charge Dish (and us) not just for every program whose rights they own, but every modality we might use to view it! The channels you see for streaming to your 722 are those that agreed to allow this. The ones you really want have thus far said "No", or asked for such a premium that Dish said "No."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)