722K Screen Saver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cummingsje

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
I just got installed with a 722K on Saturday (had to have original swapped out on Monday due to bad rcvr). I had a 622 2 years ago and could have sworn that when you paused a recording that the rcvr would automatically go into screen saver mode after a short period of time. Unless I just don't remember correctly is there a menu item that I've missed that can set a screen saver?:confused:

Nope, had a 942, 622, 722 and 722k and no screensaver on any of those when paused. When put in standby absolutely, but not upon pause. Sorry.

Thanks for the quick reply! The older I get the more the memory seems to go. It would be a nice addition for CRT and Plasma owners.

If you're going to have it paused for an extended period of time you could always turn the television itself off.:eureka

I actually do that, I was more worried by the fact my wife doesn't think (or bother) to. I know these days it takes alot to ruin a plasma but I was just hoping for some automation.:)

You wouldn't save any electricity even if the 722 did go into screensaver mode nce the plasma monitor would still be active while showing the screensaver data.:)

I actually do that, I was more worried by the fact my wife doesn't think (or bother) to. I know these days it takes alot to ruin a plasma but I was just hoping for some automation.:)

You wouldn't save any electricity even if the 722 did go into screensaver mode nce the plasma monitor would still be active while showing the screensaver data.:)

Not so worried about energy saving as much as having the paused still image left on the screen while my wife finishes dinner:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts