722k System Wizard

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

3HaloODST

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Earth
Hi,

First of all, does anyone else here have a problem with the System Wizard randomly popping up at times? I've noticed that once every couple of months or so one of my 722k's will just start spazzing out and going into the System Wizard randomly. Once it got stuck on the System Wizard "please wait or cancel" and just sat there, while playing what I was watching in the background. I reset the receiver and it came back after the reboot. Finally after mashing CANCEL a bunch I think it finally decided to quit doing that.

Second question: Is it normal behavior, after you back up your config doing the "Full Backup" for the next time you use the System Wizard for it to say "your remote is configured properly" and that's it? It gives me the option to back up again but how do you go about actually restoring the settings if necessary? Does it only work if you swap out receivers or after a lapsed amount of time?

Another thing I noticed, that on the backup I made about three months ago, it gave the option to restore settings, then after I canceled the restore, it no longer gave the option to restore? Just back up? Seems a little weird/buggy to me. Almost like I shouldn't hold my breath if anything actually did happen and I needed the backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts