722k uhf tv1 remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

the mack

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
HOCKEYTOWN
I would like to use a uhf pro remote to control tv1 on a 722k, do I need the tv1 key to use in a uhf 6.3 remote? and if I can use uhf pro will the ir remote still work.
tia

I would like to use a uhf pro remote to control tv1 on a 722k, do I need the tv1 key to use in a uhf 6.3 remote? and if I can use uhf pro will the ir remote still work.
tia

You will need to use your TV2 remote, since the TV1 that came with the receiver is IR only, and flip the key so that the green #1 is showing. Go into the system info screen by pressing menu twice and press the record button. Your original IR TV1 remote will no longer work since the remote is now specified as IR/UHF instead of just IR. If you get another UHF enabled remote you can program that one for TV2.

The original IR remote WILL still work, as I'm using both IR and UHF on my 622 TV1. Secondly, if you flip the blue chip on a 6.3 remote, you will get the (old style) black UHF key.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts