• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

momo13

Original poster
Jun 7, 2012
chicago-illinois
hi guys, i am kind of new to all those technical issues, but my question is simple, i recently bought dish network receiver VIP 722k online , can i use this receiver with any other dish or satellite.

You can use it with a DISH Network system if that is the question you are asking. You can't use it with a Directv system. It also won't work with most Free To Air systems.

thanks guys, but my question still valid, if i hook up this receiver with an FTA dish, will it work????
AS Gary and I said yes it may if that FTA dish is aimed at a DISH satellite and has a LNB that is compatible with DISH. Maryb isn't always right but remember she is trained and employed by DISH.

guys you are so great, and by the way Maryb regardless, i fully respect ur opinion wither or not that ur trained or employed by DISH.
NOW guys here is the deal, iam willing to use this receiver down in Africa, would like to bring to ur attention that different satellites are used for FTA Channels and compatible LNB are available locally for purchase so as dishes. now my quisstion (WILL 722k WILL WORK)

DISH satellite delivered signals can be received from Canada to Mexico and Hawaii to slightly off the East coast of the United States. If you want DISH in Africa I guess you could setup an account in the US and use a Sling Box to deliver it to Africa on the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts