8/31/2011 2:47pm - Uplink Activity Report - 72 changes

that would be great idea to move NFL,NBA,NHL to the 150s.yea MLB Network is coming in HD.Another new HD Channel HUBHD now MLBNetwork i wonder what other HD Channels that might be coming our way.

bluegras said:
that would be great idea to move NFL,NBA,NHL to the 150s.yea MLB Network is coming in HD.Another new HD Channel HUBHD now MLBNetwork i wonder what other HD Channels that might be coming our way.

Dish has absolutely no more space to add more HD channels after MLBNetwork HD. :rolleyes

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

I'm not a baseball fan but I'm happy to see MLB Network come back to Dish as I know a lot of people here have been wanting it back so badly. Maybe with the new CEO in charge, they might be focusing more on sports since they're trying to attract more affluent customers now, but I guess that'll be a wait-and-see approach. Anyway good to see at least one sports channel coming back (and in HD too!):D:)

Now the next piece of good news would be MSG. Last year I used a p2p site to find streaming feeds of Buffalo games. Tired of sitting in fron of the puter watching choppy feeds. I may have to look into upping my cable from super basic to basic to get MSG. I'm holding off as long as I can in hopes that a miracle might happen.

I'm not a baseball fan but I'm happy to see MLB Network come back to Dish as I know a lot of people here have been wanting it back so badly. Maybe with the new CEO in charge, they might be focusing more on sports since they're trying to attract more affluent customers now, but I guess that'll be a wait-and-see approach. Anyway good to see at least one sports channel coming back (and in HD too!):D:)

Back?? AFAIK Dish has never carried MLB Network....

FYI, 7904(39) - WTHID [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 22 ConUS beam (Mkt:Terre Haute, IN-Terre Haute, IN-N/A) (NA) is the FOX affiliate for the Terre Haute market starting tomorrow. It will be a digital sub-channel of WTHI. WFXW is changing its call letters to WAVW and becoming an ABC affiliate. Right now the sub-channel has CoolTV.

Any day that dish adds sports programming is a good day for dish network. For YEARS, yes years, I have been requesting, bitching, griping, complaining (how ever you want to call it) to add sports programming like HD rsn's in full time. Basic sports programming like this is a necessary requirement for a basic package to compete with other providers. For years I have been wondering why its taken so long. I hope that this is a step in the right direction for Dish and I hope that we will soon see HDRSN's follow suite. As the official chicken little of this forum (maybe scott should change my user name LOL) I have been saying that dish will loose subs if they don't add this basic but necessary HD programming. We now have lost over 281 thousand subs sense at least last year 8/9/10 with no positive growth over a year. While everyone may not be a sports nut, most do just want to see their local teams and sports programming in 100 percent 24/7 HD. There is ALOT more than games on the RSN's on in HD and I hope this is a step in the right direction.

I would like to applaud dish for at least putting this up and hopefully it lights up for subs and doesn't sit on the bird for a year. If they add this along with HD RSN's dish becomes an instant provider of everything and dramatically improves the service. I would actually once again consider them, pending that I don't move into an area that has FIOS first. I'm also hearing that D* can be lighting up AMCHD sooner than many think (next week). There may be other basicHD channels that may follow, but AMCHD is the big one. IF this happens could the satellite wars start again? Fall is less than a month away!

Hell has frozen if this happen. For baseball fans this is a must have channel. Keeping finger cross.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys