811 and OTA reception in the Temeculs,Murreita,Lk Elsinore CA. Area

shakatak

Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
Hello

Looking for help or info on getting local OTA HD reception In the Temecula,Murreita,Lk Elsinore area of So Calif.Any recommendations for antenna and channels your receiving , placement of antenna (prefer attic ) etc,etc.
Due to the limited number of HD channels on dish , I really need OTA HD.Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Shakatak

Hello,

I live in Perris, CA. I live on the second floor of an apartment complex. I put up a Square Shooter with a pre amp. (Channel Master uhf/vhf). If I point it towards MT. Whitney I get 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11 and sometimes 13. I also Get PBS and a bunch of other DTV channels. Channel 13 comes in only sometimes (I don't understand why). I would say my signal is from 70% - 85%. (about 95% of the time). I also pick up channel 5 from San Diego about 50% of the time. The only thing that suck about that is when I tune to that channel (075-01) then it goes into my local guide as (005-01) then I have to rescan to get my Los Angeles channel 5 back. I know Temecula area is further out but give it a try. I am very happy with my Square Shooter. Let me know if you need help. I work in Temecula.

BTW I use a 811

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts