811 issues not reported elsewhere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sprinklerguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
1 - My close captioning wont go off when watching HD...but SD it isn't there. I have never turned it on so I don't know why it is there.

2- I have changed the remote address so not to conflict with my PVR...but now I have to change it in info screen 2-3 times per day to get it to work.

Anyone else?

Well....sure a new thread is what it is all about. I haven't hear anyone else report these issues....they are kind of a pain in the arse.

Can't send it in for warranty through Sears cuz when they scanned it the price came up different than it should have lol

sprinklerguy said:
Well....sure a new thread is what it is all about. I haven't hear anyone else report these issues....they are kind of a pain in the arse.

Can't send it in for warranty through Sears cuz when they scanned it the price came up different than it should have lol

So? Report them in the existing 811 Issues thread.

And, what does price have to do with anything? If the unit is within the warranty period, it will be repaired for free. (However, those issues seem like 811 bugs, not a defective unit.)

I'm not an idiot.....send me a PM to complain about me....don't ruin this thread please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)