811 Local Digital Mapping Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

j.vo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 4, 2004
I have a 622 that I own and an 811 that I lease. In my area, I get 11-1,11-2,11-3. These channels are display correctly on the 622, but show as 10-1, 10-2 on the 811. They used to be normal but suddenly the number switched to 10.

I have rescanned locals, reset to factory, and reset the receiver without any changes.
Any ideas?

my 811 maps all my channels correctly but PAX here in Minneapolis. Analog is 41 but it shows 40-1, 40-2, 40-3, 40-4 (their digital channel)

When the locals in my area were starting up, the 811 would automatically switch to the channel number that particular channel was sending. If the remap was not working the channel would switch back and forth when ever the remap would work or not work. My 921 would leave it on it's remap channel, but would change if you rescan it (think the 622 works the same as the 921). The problem is coming from your local station, contact them with your problem.

My two 811s both refuse to recognize our local CBS station, WFOR, analog 4, digital 22.
It will scan the digital channel, show 100% signal, but won't read the remap info.
Weirdest thing is the EPG will show the coreect programming for the station at 22-1 (no call letters, just channel no.), but tuning to that channel causes a lockup and re-boot.
My TV's ATSC tuner has no problem with the channel re-map.

Walt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts