811 ota antenna

sam 1207

Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
panama city fl.
Good evening to all i have a question i have the 811 hooked up to a antenna on the roof of my house.The antenna was put up by best buy i get 5 stations ota fox upn abc nbc and cbs heres where the problems lies single strenth on all varries between 72 and 86 mostly in the 80s on all.They have a pretty good pic but cbs audio doesent syn with video it seem the audio is a fraction to slow plus i get drop out only on cbs my zip is 32444 antennas.com said i wouldent pick up fox but i do. Best buy put up terk with a wineguard amp plus the antenna is split out to 2 rooms one line goes to the 811 and another to another hd tv in another bedroom stright to the tv.I have a 622 being installed on the tv where the 811 is now and will be moving the 811 to the other hd tv.Has anybody had or has this problem with the 811 i was wondering if i will have the same problem with the 622 or with the 811 when it moves to the other tv as i said it only happends on cbs the best buy installer says the antenna is pointing in the right dir it just seems weird that it happends only on one station and tower for cbs is the farest away from my house any suggestion would be greatly appre thanks again. SAM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts