811 problems...

drsiebling

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
I'm a recent Dish subscriber and I'm starting to have problems with my 811. I've started to experience picture "tiling" and breakup (where the screen pixelizes and the moting becomes choppy). This happens when there is excellent signal strength and seems to occur for no reason. Up until this point, I've had perfect service... this only happens on my HD channels (both OTA and Satellite). Any ideas? Is this a box problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

drsiebling said:
I'm a recent Dish subscriber and I'm starting to have problems with my 811. I've started to experience picture "tiling" and breakup (where the screen pixelizes and the moting becomes choppy). This happens when there is excellent signal strength and seems to occur for no reason. Up until this point, I've had perfect service... this only happens on my HD channels (both OTA and Satellite). Any ideas? Is this a box problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!
I'm having the same problem! Only on HD with my 811.

Hello, I'm having the same problem with my 811. Only when viewing HD. Have you found out whats causing the problem? With mine, the picture freezes then basicly falls apart and then finally returns.Weird

I've had the same problem with pixeling on HD with OTA with high signal strength and on the HD pack on and off. I haven't had the tilt problem yet.. Hopefully the new software P285 fixes it.

I have a 6000 HD receiver as well and never had this problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)