• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jhump

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2005
I have been having major issues with my 811. It locks up about everyday anymore. Also everytime it rains anymore I loose my signal. Does anybody else have this problem. Is there something wrong with my box. I never had this problem with Time Warner.

It has been up for awhile. I only like it because I can watch all the fox sports channels during college football and basketball season.

Not sure what they are. I will have to check. I have the new software updates but it seems odd everytime it rains anymore it goes out. When I first got dish about a year ago it worked all them time when it rained.

If I had to take a guess, it sounds like your dish is out of wack. Check your signal strength and if it is lower than 85-90 on those two transponders that mudder said then you need to re-aim your dish. If it was installed on a pole then it may have turned a little. Beyond that the dish itself could have moved just a little. (it doesn't take much)

I check that last night I have it locked in at 97. So we will see next time it rains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)