9/03/2014 12:23 - Uplink Report - 6 Changes

Uplink PC

Uplink Report PC
Original poster
May 31, 2014
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Report - 9/03/2014 12:23 - 6 Changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 9/03/2014 12:20 - 9/03/2014 12:23 (PST)

Channel Additions:
839 - ANT3 [MPEG4 SD] added to Quetzsat1 77W TP 24 ConUS (ANT3)(NA)(H)
839 - ANT3 [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar11 110W TP 02 ConUS (ANT3)(NA)(H)
9613 - FOXS2 [MPEG4 HD] added to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 24 ConUS (FOXS2)(NA)(H)
9613 - FOXS2 [MPEG4 HD] added to Ciel-2 129W TP 19 ConUS (FOXS2)(NA)(H)

Tier Changed:
9426(154) - NFL [MPEG4 HD] Nimiq5 72.7W TP 17 ConUS changed to Free Preview (NFL Network)(A)(FP)
9426(154) - NFL [MPEG4 HD] Ciel-2 129W TP 30 ConUS changed to Free Preview (NFL Network)(A)(FP)

Transponder Changes:
Nimiq5 72.7W TP 24 ConUS (21.500 8PSK 2/3) added.

Channels in the system: 9400
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers
(FP) = Free Preview

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2014 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

SatelliteGuys Uplink PC Version 1.0.0

© 2014 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

i am happy right now we got a hd channel coming our way so fox and dish worked something out to get this now how about fox movie channel HD next.

looks like FS2 HD is being tested for a launch next week. i hope it does launch as i follow NASCAR events that air on FS1/FS2, ESPN networks for rest of this season (TNT earlier this year, as both ESPN networks (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews and local ABC stations) and TNT are no longer televising the races after this year).

Makes me wonder about the old bandwidth question. If we have room for FX2, what about Disney XD? I know we all have our wish lists, but I thought XD was on the table as per the agreement signed in March. Yet, others appear to be ahead in line.

very good question to ask i thought we are suppose to get disney XD also.maybe someone else on the forum know?

I don't think the missing games now being broadcast and FOX Sports 2 being it appears in HD now are unrelated.

disneyxdhd will be on this fall what i heard on satguys tonight.thanks you guys i am not good at talkiing about tech.

What I said was, when they announced the deal earlier this year I heard that DISH wanted DISNEY XD in HD in the fall in time for the new Star Wars series. I also mentioned that I have heard nothing more about it one way or another. That could mean we could see it this fall or they scrapped the idea. I haven't anything more about DISNEY XD HD since that time. As always if I do hear more I will post it.

disneyxdhd will be on this fall what i heard on satguys tonight.thanks you guys i am not good at talkiing about tech.
None of my business but why in the hell would anyone that is posting on this forum care about DisneyXD in HD? I would think anyone posting here would be older than their target demographic.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: thomasjk
Guys, didn't anyone notice that they will be adding ANTENA 3 on Channel 839 ?.... That's the number #1 broadcast network from Spain.... It will be a big deal for DISH Latino subscribers when it becomes available..... It's carried by Comcast but not DirecTV.....
With this major Latino addition and FS2 going HD this is a pretty good Uplink Report, IMO....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)