9200 v143 with NBR now spooling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kryspy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Yup,

Got it this morning around 11:30 am.

I am not sure what I am supposed to get excited about but I will act excited.

44 hour guide is still a joke with ExpressVU so the NBR isn't all that useful at the moment although it does provide something to screw the wife up when setting timers :)

Kryspy

Leave it to Bell to release NBR at the end of the TV season so won't be able to setup the new NBR timers untll the new season starts.

Scott Greczkowski said:
NBR is useless without at least a 7 day guide.
That's not really true all it needs is advanced info (44 hrs is enough) to create events to record.
It's just a pain in the a$$ to have to create the timers on a daily basis until you have them all. (That's where the 9 day guide would be most helpful.)

PS I tried the interactive and all I got was a blank screen after it said it was downloading the app.

Interactive is working for mine, however on some games when I click on them I get a blank screen (such as the trivia)

I do like the way they do their interactive on ExpressVu, Dish should learn something from them.