921 can't get out of record mode

MitchN

Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Something for the "What else can go wrong" category for the 921, L184 fix: On several occassions I have not been able to stop recording a program. I set the program to record and it doesn't stop when it is supposed to. It recorded for over five hours. I had to reboot the system to stop it.

Has anyone else seen this? [/FONT]

MitchN said:
Something for the "What else can go wrong" category for the 921, L184 fix: On several occassions I have not been able to stop recording a program. I set the program to record and it doesn't stop when it is supposed to. It recorded for over five hours. I had to reboot the system to stop it.

Has anyone else seen this? [/FONT]
I had this one early on in Jan./FEb. but not with L184

This used to happen to me when I would try and record of the OTA problem stations. I haven't tried in a while so I don't know if it still acts that way or not.

Funny thing is I had this happen last night with my 501. My wife has a timer for Oprah every day and after it finished, it wouldn't allow me to switch to live mode, but it really wasn't recording either. Had to do the sys info/power button reboot to get it to fix itself. Never seen that happen before though. Went to my Recorded events and it had the normal 1 hour for the show recorded, I was expecting a couple of hours of recording on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)