922 DVR PLAYBACK HELP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chaserdown

Original poster
Feb 1, 2011
OHIO
First off, Please excuse me if this has already been posted or exhaustively discussed. I am a newbie and don't have the time to search all the threads.

Ok, I recently became a Dish sub (one month), I love the second dvr tv.

I have a 3 year old daughter that loves to watch one particular show.

My question is it possible to playback an entire group of shows. Or a folder of the same show. Where lets say Big Bang Theory records 3 episodes. These are in one folder. Is it possible to play all 3 episodes back to back to back.

I came over from Direct. and this was possible on their DVR.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone may have.

I have WISHED for a Playlist option for a LONG LONG TIME so that it could play your shows in order (or any order) instead of just one at a time) but unfortunately this feature still does not exist.

It seems a feature like this would be a no brainer but alas perhaps I have no brain. :D

Sorry its not the answer you wanted to hear, but hopefully sometime in the future you can queue a group of shows for playback.

Its stupid you can create a group of shows. Rename change their order and priority but you can press play all. Its a simple UI code is all and I guess the engineers of this box didn't think of everything.

Do you know if their are OTA updates to these boxes. Fingers crossed it may come someday.

It would also be nice if when you click play on a show folder, it would play the oldest recording and not the newest. Wouldn't that make much more sense?

The Directv DVR's do that. All you do is hit play on the folder of shows you want to watch, and starting with the oldest episode, it will keep playing all of them until you tell it to stop.

It would also be nice if when you click play on a show folder, it would play the oldest recording and not the newest. Wouldn't that make much more sense?

I agree 100%. Makes no sense at all to start with the most recent instead of the oldest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts