922 Order

Dugan54

Original poster
Mar 19, 2009
Ohio
Just got off the phone with a csr to order the 922. He told me it would cost 649.00 and there were no special for leases or current customers. Now way this thing takes off for that price. Anyone else have any info?

Sounds to me like you got an uninformed CSR...

It's Time to play SatelliteGuys Favorite Game show...

CSR Roulette!

Call back and try again and I be you will get a different answer. :)

It retails at $649. If you are a new customer wanting to get it, it is a $200 receiver upgrade. If you are an existing customer, then it is either a $200 or $400 upgrade.

I've read a lot of posts, including the official SatteliteGuys review state that it's a $200-$400 upgrade for existing customers. Can anyone explain under what circumstances does a customer have to pay $200 versus $400?

I've read a lot of posts, including the official SatteliteGuys review state that it's a $200-$400 upgrade for existing customers. Can anyone explain under what circumstances does a customer have to pay $200 versus $400?

200 for a customer in good standing. 400 for a customer that is not.

$200 for Plan A customers and $400 for Plan B customers. You will never get an exact answer on how they determine what makes a customer A or B. You have a better understanding of how they do it though.

$200 for Plan A customers and $400 for Plan B customers. You will never get an exact answer on how they determine what makes a customer A or B. You have a better understanding of how they do it though.

Or as suggested play CSR roulette. I called and was quoted $400, decided to try chat less than 15 minutes after getting off the phone and was told $200.

CSR Roulette!

I love that game, I will take six months of half off preimums please :D

CSR Roulette!

Scott, can you swap this out for another two-tuner box or does it require an installation. I "moved" many years ago and would rather do a swap out than an installation. Thanks!

To get the $200 leasing fee you have to subscribe to American top 250 and above according to the CSR I ordered through.

He is very wrong. I have absolute and got it coming tomorrow at 8am for only $215
Plus I have the email that nothing was changed programming wise. I did have to commit to 24 month agreement thou which I don't mind.

To get the $200 leasing fee you have to subscribe to American top 250 and above according to the CSR I ordered through.

Unless there is some CSR "Confusion" imagine that :) I have 250 with three preimums, I am thinking since I am wrapping up year one of my contract that may be why I was quoted 400. Some of mentioned that it could be how long you have been with Dish

Yup see nothing changed only the commitment.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 199

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts