922 - S119 Software update

krauser1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Good to see Dish hasn't forgotten the 922! I see my box got a software update to S119.

Any DIRT member have details as to the enhancements of this update?

Hopefully they fixed that black screen bug that was really beginning to piss me off !

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Here's what I have noticed improved on my VIP922/wMT2 with S119.

To record display fixed.

Weather Channel fixed.

OTA Format description display fixed.

Problems I have noticed:

To record function from timers on satellite having problems setting up to record timers on satellite channels all the way(9days),so far no issues with to record functions(9 days) from timers OTA.

I have to reload the webpage for Live TV twice on Dish Online(using IE9) for the picture,recordings,timers to appear otherwise all I see is a blue screen.

To reload the guide on the VIP922 select Menu/Settings/System Info Tile,run System Info,after that completes Save and turn Off(Standby) 922 for 30 to 40 minutes guide will reload.:)

Noticed tonight that my 922 scheduled 2 New Pawn Star recordings from the main New Pawn Stars timer,so the issue I had before where I needed to setup separate timers from the main timer maybe corrected will keep watch on this issue.But so far it looks good.Good Job DISH!.

So far it has been doing all the recordings since S119 and I have not had to reboot to get PiP fixed yet. Perhaps they fixed a few of the annoying bugs that popped up in the last couple of releases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)