922 Software Update This Week

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that DISH will roll out new S117 software this week.

I however don't know what this update will contain.

I won't jinx S117 by saying anything about BB@home. ;) If I did, probably it would come loaded with bugfixes nobody has even noticed.

I am getting word that DISH will roll out new S117 software this week.

I however don't know what this update will contain.

Over at the other place P Smith said it contains Weather App.

I replied S116 has a Weather App so who knows.Hopefully S117 will contain something that you said was coming before Team Summit.(I'm not going to jinx it Krell!).;):D

Wish Dish would just send me the quad POP software so i can see what's on my 4 tuners at the same time.;):D

I replied S116 has a Weather App so who knows.Hopefully S117 will contain something that you said was coming before Team Summit.(I'm not going to jinx it Krell!).;):D

Wish Dish would just send me the quad POP software so i can see what's on my 4 tuners at the same time.;):D

What four turners?

I didn't check the software version this morning, but I did have BB@home on my 922's menu. I'll play with it when I get home to see how it works. I was able to stream an SD movie and then download an HD movie. When I get home and the downloads are complete I'll see if I can stream an HD movie.

If you read P Smiths post you will soon find he has no clue about what he's talking about but he enjoys listening to himself talk.

I have been watching him over there and all he spews out lately is pure crap. He use to talk based on fact, but now he just talks just to make himself feel important.

I think even James Long is starting to have enough of him.

I didn't check the software version this morning, but I did have BB@home on my 922's menu. I'll play with it when I get home to see how it works. I was able to stream an SD movie and then download an HD movie. When I get home and the downloads are complete I'll see if I can stream an HD movie.

Cool, anyone else get it?

boo !

Scott,

You taking advantage to be an owner here to freely humiliate ppl and blocking them to do reply

you are not a that fatty boy in 5th grade to spew on a back of other members...

stop being a jerk !

Scott,

You taking advantage to be an owner here to freely humiliate ppl and blocking them to do reply

stop being a jerk !
And that's a well thought out and intelligent response.

Scott,

stop being a jerk !

I really wish you would learn English so people could understand what the hell you are saying.

Anyways you seem to be happy making stuff up without actually knowing what your talking about over at DBSTalk so please have a good time over there as your no longer welcome over here. (Although from the look of things you might not be welcomed over there too much longer as well.)

Have a good one. ;)

Well, since I do not subscribe to BB@Home because it wasn't supported by the 922, it doesn't appear on my menu. I think that's why.
But I did get another Blockbuster channel different than the one I already had. This now is in HD and has different programming.
So I thinks that's the clue that BB@Home is now available to me right?

I really wish you would learn English so people could understand what the hell you are saying.

Anyways you seem to be happy making stuff up without actually knowing what your talking about over at DBSTalk so please have a good time over there as your no longer welcome over here. (Although from the look of things you might not be welcomed over there too much longer as well.)

Have a good one. ;)

+1

BB@Home is on my 922 main menu. I do not sub to it, but it shows up, and has a lot of movies, they are all listed as free even though I do not subscribe.

Actually it looks like it is channeling Starz on demand. So, I sub to Starz, that is how I am getting the streaming content. It is in HD.

i'm still at S116, i will post what the new update will have to PR subs after receiving it, maybe nothing since BB@home is not available to PR

I am really liking the update. I noticed a few changes: new Dish logo, new "On Demand" tile, complete with the split screen Hopper-like interface with "star" ratings on movies and such. And of course, Blockbuster at home.

I was thinking of ditching the 922 for a Hopper but just couldn't convince myself to do it. This update sealed the deal. My 922 is a fine machine. Sorry to all the haters. :D

I think it is bad business to give some subs the update and not others. I pay my bill every month on time and have been waiting months for the 922 to get this update. I may switch providers over this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts