922 Software Update This Week

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They roll it out a little at a time to make sure there are not big bugs that they didnt catch in internal testing. You will get it soon. :)

I think it is bad business to give some subs the update and not others. I pay my bill every month on time and have been waiting months for the 922 to get this update. I may switch providers over this.

Now just how would you feel if a major bug turned up and you had it? Better to release it slowly, to minimize those affected by problems. Think "207/208/209."

I received that S117 update before the weekend. Now today I am getting another update. It is still in the download process so not sure what its doing, Love that Warning 061 message. Will post more details when it finishes

never got S117 and still at S116

[h=3]Hopper/Joey & 922Software Release Notes for Week of 05.07.12[/h] by James V » Tue May 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Please note, it may take a few weeks for software updates to occur on your receiver.

ViP922 version: S118
Included: On Demand fixes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts